Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cheryl Cole hot


Cheryl Cole's life changed forever on 30 November 2002 when Davina McCall revealed that Cheryl was the first member of new band Girls Aloud live on national TV. This was the start of her pop, dancing, modeling and TV career, which has made her the nation's sweetheart. But where did it all start?





I have this pair of grey lounge trousers with a satin waistband which are really unattractive, but so comfy. I sit on the sofa in fluffy slippers and a hoody with a nice cup of hot chocolate. I'm slightly obsessed with hot chocolate. My mother just got me some that has chunks of real chocolate in it. I do that squirty cream thing, too. I'm known for it at "The X Factor" (2004)!

In 2002, Cheryl Cole auditioned for the 2002 series of Popstars The Rivals. She sang 'Have You Ever?' by S Club 7 and became the first contestant to be chosen for the group Girls Aloud. Despite not winning the series, Girls Aloud went on to become one of Britain's most successful pop groups of the early 21st century. The other members of the group are Kimberley Walsh, Sarah Harding, Nadine Coyle, and Nicola Roberts.

No comments:

Post a Comment